|The value||1 рубль|
|Composition||Сталь, покрытая никелем|
|The mark of the mint||Тирасполь, Приднестровье|
Cathedral of All saints the city of Dubossary (Transnistria) — the Orthodox Church of the Tiraspol and Dubossary diocese of the Moldovan Church.
The Foundation of the Church was held on 25 April 1797 with the blessing of Metropolitan of Kiev and Tauride Gabriel. Completed in 1804, and immediately lit up. Funds for the construction of the temple was dedicated by businessman Mikhail Tenovis and his partner Ivan Shevich. On the temple grounds housed the carpentry and joinery workshops.